Digital Citizenship Week
During this week of Digital Citizenship, the students learn about being safe online, your digital footprint, digital etiquette and thinking before posting. We also go over care and maintenance of tech equipment.
The kids have come up with these main points about online safety.
- Don't post it if it is not nice.
- Once you post it, it no longer belongs to you.
- If you put something on the internet other people can use it however they want.
- You cannot erase your digital footprint.
- You can hurt peoples feelings even if you can't see them.
- Don't share your private information online.
- Be nice to others and yourself.